Saturday, February 13, 2016

Just A Note Spring Duo

Papertrey Ink anniversary festivities are still going strong and I've got a couple more samples for you today...
I used my new Splits: Just A Note stamp set to create today's spring card duo.
Keeping things simple and sweet is the name of the game for me.  This frame is bold enough to stand on its own stamped in black. If you chose to you could add a bit of color using markers or watercolor, but I've chosen to add a pop of color with a harvest gold card base. 
All I did was stamp the card front panel with the splits frame, trimmed off the edges and attached it directly to the card base.
Same layout as the card above, but this design uses the stamps to add the pop of color.
I carefully stamped the splits image along the borders to hide the edges of the stamp image, using a color combo of harvest gold, sweet blush and simply chartreuse. 

Well, there's another quick look at Splits: Just A Note stamp set for you. Just remember... this stamp set and it's coordinating die will be available for purchase through Papertrey Ink, beginning February 15th

Now, be sure to visit Papertrey Ink blog for more details on today's featured new product.

Thanks so much for stopping by!



Maile

4 comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS