Friday, December 14, 2012

With All My Heart

Welcome to the final day of the Papertrey Ink December Countdown and the second design team group post day. This time around our focus is on love and the new set With All My Heart. Check out Nichole Heady's blog for more info.
 
It doesn't get any easier than creating a project for a special someone with a set that you love working with. I just adore this entire set and wish that I had time to work with every images. But alas... I've narrowed it down to a couple of my favorite images to create two projects for today. One more masculine and the other fancy and feminine.
Here's a shot of the lovely duo.
First up, the masculine theme. The chevron heart is a very classic and clean design, perfect for those projects made for the man in your life. Not sure if most men would dig the gold details. But, heck! I have to incorporate a little me in there somehow! He will understand.
Onto the feminine card. I just love the floral heart image so much that I couldn't help but pull it out for this simple number. I stamped the heart in smokey shadow, flowers in melon berry and leaves in ocean tides.
Stamped the tiny detail image in gold, if you click on the photo and look hard you might be able to see the shine in the enlarged photo.  Placed the heart atop a few die cut XoXo borders.

Well, there you have it. I hope you've enjoyed! Just remember that all the new items used today will be available for purchase beginning December 15, at Papertrey Ink. Also note, I'll be sharing a bit more of Quilled Elegance and Ribbons & Bows tomorrow. 

Now, be sure to see what the rest of the Papertrey Ink design team has in store for you today...
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Maile


Be Mine Treat Box


Be Mine Card

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! Thank you for sharing and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love the girly card--wonderful colors & the die cuts at an angle are terrific--Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I love the simplicity of you cards and that you didn't load them up with tons of embellishments! I can see that I'm going to have to purchase the With All My Heart stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these Maile! The colors are so lovely! I love the touches of gold on the box. So sweet! And that card is beautiful. Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS