Friday, August 10, 2012

Introducing Spider Web Die Trio Day One

It that time again... the August Papertrey Ink release has begun!  And I'm happy to introduce to you my latest die design... Spider Web Trio. This trio contains detailed spider web dies that can be cut out of all sorts of interesting materials. All are sized to work well on your cards and paper projects.  As a bonus... the largest die in the collection is big enough for all sorts of unique and festive home decor projects (like felt coasters for the coffee table, vinyl clings for the windows, banners, etc.), gift wrapping and more. They can even be paired up with the spider from Spooky Sweets II, Tiny Treats: Halloween or other spiders throughout the Papertrey collection.
How about a sample?!...
I began by covering the front of a card base with Smokey Shadow tiny polka dot patter paper.
I die cut two medium webs and one small web from white cardstock, attached them to a Soft Stone cardstock block and trimmed off the excess.  For a bit more dimension, I attached the webs with adhesive placed at the very center and let the edges bend up a bit.
Finished the card off with a spidery sentiment strip, both from the Been Boo'd stamp set.

That's it from me today, but I've still got a lot more to share! So, I hope you'll join me for the remainder of the countdown!

Now, be sure to visit Nichole Heady and Besty Veldman for peeks at Heart-2-Heart #7, Counting My Blessings stamps & dies, Ashley Cannon Newell for Sunflower Bouquet. Also, Dawn McVey & Melissa Bickford have peeks to share with you of their newest sets for the month.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Maile

9 comments:

  1. These dies look so fun, Maile! Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable! love the white on white that makes the cute spider pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the best surprise of the day!

    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so adorable. I love the little spider stamp, so cute. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ph my gosh I would never have thought I would use the word "sweet" and "adorable" with regard to spiders but there these are totally sweet and adorable, Maile :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love spider webs - especially when they glitter like diamonds in the morning dew! Great addition to the PTI die collection! Love your cards - they always inspire!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these little webs....what fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun card - makes me think those webs would be fab cut in vellum too ;)
    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super sweet! It's funny that most spider webs would be this color, but we never use them that way! I love your white on white! It's a very fun take on spider webs and so nice with the dotty background and purple spider!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS